ABOUT LOCK & LOAD
Lock & Load Miami is South Florida’s premier machine gun experience and state-of-the-art shooting range. Located in Miami’s Wynwood district, Lock & Load has the greatest variety of fully automatic machine guns available for use in a number of themed packages. Locals and tourists (domestic and international) can experience the adrenaline rush of fully automatic firearms in a safe environment under the direct supervision of trained professionals.
Guests can choose from over 25 different fully automatic firearms including a number of extremely rare machine guns that are EXCLUSIVE to Lock & Load. Walking distance from Midtown Miami and just a short drive from Miami Beach, Lock & Load’s 14,000 square-foot facility features 24 air-conditioned lanes to accommodate walk-ins, members, VIP guests, and offers spaces for group events such as corporate meetings, birthdays, and bachelor parties. Our staff of trained firearms professionals work on the individual level with each guest to ensure that even the most novice of shooters know how to safely operate the firearms.
The high-end venue caters to guests who want to experience the adrenaline rush of fully automatic firearms in a safe and controlled environment. Lock & Load also offers annual memberships that entitle members to exclusive amenities, workshops, 13 member-dedicated lanes, reactive steel targets, and facility access. Lock & Load Miami has private and secure parking and is located at 2545 North Miami Avenue in Miami, Florida.
Lock & Load Miami can accommodate small to large parties within our facility. Our exclusive VIP room and Training Room are the perfect places for birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and corporate events.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you plan your special event. An Event Coordinator is standing by to make your private event a once in a lifetime experience.
NEVER POINT A FIREARM AT ANYTHING YOU DO NOT INTEND TO SHOOT
KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER AND OUTSIDE THE TRIGGER GUARD UNTIL READY TO FIRE
KEEP MUZZLES OF ALL UNHOLSTERED AND/OR UNCASED FIREARMS POINTED AT THE BACKSTOP AT ALL TIMES
- All Federal, State, and Local firearms laws must be obeyed.
- Minimum age to shoot at the Range is 10 years old. Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women are not allowed in the Range.
- Firearms brought into the building must be unloaded and cased. This includes concealed weapons.
- The use of drugs or alcohol prior to, or while at the Range, will result in immediate removal from the Range.
- No food, drinks, gum, or tobacco is permitted inside the shooting lanes.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory before entering the Range and must be worn at all times.
- Open one door at a time when entering or leaving the Range.
- All firearms must be cased and uncased on the shooting tray only. No firearms outside of cases outside of the shooting stall.
- When switching lanes, you must unload and case your firearm.
- Guests of Members must share a lane with the Member.
- Fire from within the booth only.
- Range Officers are permitted to bar anyone from the Range for handling a gun in an unsafe manner.
- If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to a Range Officer immediately.
- Do not bring any loaded or jammed firearms off the range for any reason. If there is a problem, lay the firearm on the shooting tray and notify a Lock & Load employee.
- Only ammunition sold by Lock & Load Miami will be allowed in the Range. Memberships will be revoked for anyone using outside ammunition.
- Brass must be left on the range.
- Cross firing of targets is prohibited. All firing should be aimed fire.
- Owners of Class III firearms must be in possession of any special permits or paperwork required by law.
- No one other than range personnel may go forward of the firing line.
- Only approved paper targets may be used.
- Use the appropriate size target, placed at eye level, to ensure that your shots strike the backstop and not the floor, ceiling or target holder. Firing a shot on the range that results in the bullet striking anything other than the target and/or backstop resulting in damage may result in a repair fine and/or your removal from the range.
- When you are completely finished shooting and wish to leave, all of your firearms must be unloaded and securely encased before leaving the shooting position.
Failure to abide by all of these rules while on the range may result in you and/or your party being dismissed from the range and/or cancellation of membership.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, the thing that makes us unique is that we offer fully automatic machine guns. You can add on handguns to machine gun packages but cannot only shoot hand guns.
Am I allowed to experience the machine gun packages if I’m not from the United States?
Yes. We accept customers from all over the world. Please bring a valid ID like a passport or local driver’s license. You do not need to be a member of our range or have a special firearms license.
No, the packages are per person and cannot be split.
The prices of the machine gun experiences include the ammunition, eye / ear protection, target, and one-on-one instruction from one of our Firearms Specialists.
Yes, you must be 18 years of age with a valid identification document to shoot. Children must be 10 or older with a parent or legal guardian in order to shoot. Younger kids can come to our facility with parents but cannot go into the range.
No, it does not matter. Our Firearms Specialists provide one-on-one instruction and can adapt to all levels of experience. We also create a comfortable environment that is perfect for first timer shooters.
No, it does not matter. Our Firearms Specialists provide one-on-one instruction and can adapt to all levels of experience. We also create a comfortable environment that is perfect for first timer shooters.Any machine gun package is acceptable for a beginner or expert shooter. You do not need shooting experience since our Firearms Specialists will be with you at all times providing instruction.
It depends on the size of your group and how many machine guns you want to shoot. Typically you can expect to be at our facility for about an hour.
No, but we recommend it. With a Priority Booking you will have priority over walk-in guests resulting in shorter wait times.
You can decide when you get to Lock & Load. Our sales associates will explain the menu to you and help you pick the most appropriate packages and firearms.
The Cadet Package is only for 10 to 13 year olds so older customers cannot select this package. Also, anyone under the age of 18 cannot shoot handguns.
The Cadet Package is only for 10 to 13 year olds so older customers cannot select this package. Also, anyone under the age of 18 cannot shoot handguns.Yes, most of our sales staff and Firearms Specialists speak Spanish.
A shooter can have one (1) friend or family member with them in the shooting range to take photos or videos. To ensure proper safety, we cannot allow additional spectators within the range. However, your additional party members will be able to watch through the viewing windows.
Yes. A friend or family member can take photos and videos within the range.
Yes, we do – at no extra charge.
A round is a bullet. When we refer to “25 rounds,” it is the same as 25 bullets.
We take our last machine gun experience guests one hour before closing time.
Yes, we have free parking at our building.
There are no requirements but we would recommend that you wear closed toe shoes and avoid tank tops as there will be hot brass flying around.
Yes. Just let us know when you make a reservation. There is no additional fee for the VIP room.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
Can I come to your range to shoot after having a few drinks at a bar?
No. We will have no tolerance for anyone coming to the range after using drugs or alcohol and our instructors with years of law enforcement experience take this very seriously.
Can I bring my own firearms?
Only members can bring their own firearms. Please select the Membership page for more information.
Is there a military discount?
Only members can bring their own firearms. Please select the Membership page for more information.Yes, the discount is 10% to American military members showing a valid ID.
Can I bring my own firearms to shoot?
Only members can bring their own firearms. Click on the link to learn How To Become A Member
Do you offer training courses? Do you have instructors for private training?
Yes, we do provide one-on-one or small group lessons.
Do you sell firearms?
Yes, we do have a limited number of firearms for sale.
Can I bring my own ammunition?
No. For those of you who want to become Members and bring your own firearms to shoot on the members-only lanes, you must purchase our lead-free, frangible ammo.
Can I store my firearm at your facility?
We do not offer this service.
Do you offer firearm cleaning and repair services?
Yes. We have gunsmiths who can clean and repair guns for a fee.